2-N-1 Kitchen Compost Bucket
The Perfect Kitchen Countertop Compost Container
Leave it to the British to design a very attractive and easy to clean kitchen bucket, to collect organic waste to recycle into compost.
The 'bucket-in-bucket' design makes it easy to carry waste to your outdoor compost container. This bucket is large, but not TOO large: the perfect size to keep on top of a kitchen counter...no need to hide it!
Lid comes with clear rubber seal to limit any odors that might attract insects.
Inner bucket is made of polypropylene.
Holds 1 Gallon. Available in 5 colors.
Additional Images and Information
Click to display more information and larger image
2-N-1 Kitchen Compost Bucket Features
- Very attractive, there no reason to have to hide your compost, simply keep it on your kitchen counter and move it to your outdoor compost container when full
- Good way to get involved in recycling organic kitchen waste
- 5 colors: white, string/oatmeal, soft green, white and polished stainless steel
- Clear rubber seal in lid helps keep out odors
- 2 in 1 concept
- Designed in England
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dishwasher safe
- Inner bucket made of polypropylene
- Suggested Retail: 29.99
- Assembled: 7.5"dia, 10"wide(handles), 9.75" high
- Weight: 1.54 lbs
- Case Pack: 17" x 17" x 9.9" high
- Container QTY: 0'/2340 units | 40'HC/5400 units
- EAN/UPC String/Oatmeal: 5 039314 009725
- EAN/UPC Green: 5 039314 009718
- EAN/UPC White: 0 17788 38 70508
- EAN/UPC Silver: 5 039314 019380
- EAN/UPC Stainless Steel : 5 039314 019373
Hi! I wanted to see if you sell the white insert bucket to this compost bin. The metal part fell into our compost bin and I didn’t see until it was destroyed! Thanks!
Sarah Miller | 5/26/20
Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry you’ve lost part of the bucket. We have the whole white inner bucket available for $5 plus the shipping or $3 plus shipping for the handle.
Please give us a call at 877-760-8500 – ext 701 to place an order.
Are there replacement rubber seals available? Ours has come off and we think might have been accidentally thrown away.
Elizabeth | 3/3/2016
Yes, we do offer replacement seals for the “2-N-1” Kitchen Compost Bucket. Please call my office 877-760-8500 – ext 701 customer service and Claudia will be able to help you
close questions section
The plastic bucket in my compost bucket smells bad and is stained with mildew. Is it possible to get a replacement without having to buy another whole bucket?
Saffy | 1/18/2016
Where is this item made? 2 in 1 compost bucket - oatmeal.
Jodi K | 9/7/2015