The EasyStart® Greenhouse is the perfect Season Extender and beginner greenhouse. Originally designed for the English market these are now available in the USA. The EasyStart® can be used to over-winter established plants in a protected environment. Units like the EasyStart® , and others like it, with only 4 mm twin-wall or a single layer of polycarbonate glazing are not recommended for serious gardeners wishing to grow from seed plants and/or vegetables during a winter with lots of frost. Season Extenders like the EasyStart® are best suited for climates with mild winters and night frost only. They are great for late fall and early spring use.
Click here for greenhouses suited for growing in harsh weather conditions.
Available in 3 Sizes and Lean-To:
6' w x 4' long – no roof window retail: $359.95
6' wide x 6' long – 1 roof window retail: $449.95
6' wide x 8' long – 1 roof window retail: $529.95
4' wide x 6' long – Lean-to with 1 roof window retail: $329.95
- Step by Step Assembly Video on
the Exaco YouTube Channel
- Sturdy Aluminum Frame: green
- 4 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate - UV Coated for better sun protection
- Inside height: center: 76"; shoulder 49" w/base 54"
- Sliding Door - Opening: 24" w x 65" h
- Optional Base: galvanized steel - green; 5" high (put in the ground or on top for extra height)
- Base kit comes with ground stakes
- UPS Shippable
- Made in China