| View Wholesale Pricing Information
Available in both round and square design.
Wood has under gone a Torrefication process, a very high heat process during which ALL moisture is removed from the wood. As a result the product becomes much lighter in weight, does not warp and due to lack of moisture does not attract termite and the like for 15-30 years.
View more info on Torrefication
- New and Improved Square Rain barrel, now made from: Red Pine for the walls and lid - better quality and much less knots, and
maple wood corner posts
- Flat corner connections – no more 45º angles – this is significantly stronger
- Now bolts with washers and cap nuts (no more wing nuts) - this looks better
- ALL exposed wood edges are now rounded – they are smooth – no more splinters!!! (all corner posts and lid edges).
ECO Rain Barrels:
- Made in Canada from FSC Certified spruce wood
- Real wood is much more attractive than any plastic rain barrel
- Overflow holes for too much water
- As a wood product it is much more environmentally friendly than plastic barrels
- Barrels come flat packed in an easy to ship UPS box
- Flat box easy to merchandise in a retail store
- Easy to assemble in about 20-30 minutes
- Comes with solid brass tap
- Universal down spout connection kit included. The water diverter box includes an overflow system directing water back down the down spout
- Bottom line beautiful product, high quality!
- Made in Canada
Click image to see larger version.
ECO 67: Round Rain Barrel 67 gallons
ECO 65: Square Rain Barrel 65 gallons
Weight per box 67: 53lbs
Weight per box 65: 53lbs
QTY per pallet ECO 67: 24units
QTY per pallet ECO 65: 22 units
Kind of pallet: 40 X 48
Kind of packaging: brown cardboard
Shipping quantity per 53' trailer:
>round - 678 units
>square - 616 units