RETAIL STARTING AT: $6,000
View Wholesale Pricing Information
Why Buy a Victorian Greenhouse?
- Aluminum Profiles are larger,thicker,stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping pieces - which fills with dirt
- 6" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- 1 or 2 Spindle Roof Window Openers (great in windy conditions), and automatic window openers on other roof windows
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to faucet)
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 6'7" high - about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides)
- Significantly better insulated then other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pain window, and 4mm glass
- Made in Belgium
Other key points:
- Available from stock in 2 sizes:
Victorian #vi23: 7’9” wide x 10’2” long x 8’6” - 80 sq. ft. - with 2 roof windows
Victorian #vi34: 10’2” wide x 15’ long x 9’ high – 150 sq.ft. - with 4 roof windows
- Standard color: Dark green (RAL 6009m) - electrostatic application.
- Special order colors: Ash Grey (RAL 70160 and Steel Blue (RAL 5011)
Some of the Victorian’s unique features:
- Taller design – 1 foot higher – gives you more head space
- Uses 4 mm Tempered Glass – others use only 3 mm
- Uses only single sheets of glass, instead of the more common overlapping smaller sections
- All glass panes are secured with heavy duty rubber seals – all the way round – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips
- Using 4 mm single pane glass and heavy rubber seals provides better insulation.
- Made with thicker and stronger aluminum profiles – for more strength.
- TUV & GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing).
- Each unit comes with a sliding door which can be put on any side of the greenhouse
- Roof windows: come with an old fashioned spindle and a modern Automatic Window Opener.
- Includes: gutters with down spouts
- Includes: a 6” high foundation frame
- Includes: a misting system (all you need is a hose to connect)
- Optional Accessory Kit includes:
One 4” deep x 20” wide planting self, a 4.5” wide top shelf, 2 inside shade cloths (with pull rods) and an extra Automatic Window Opener.
- View the
| Victorian Greenhouse
The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA distributor of this very fine greenhouse.
The Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse.
Janssens has not only improved on the overall design of this style of greenhouse, they have improved the internal growing environment, and done all of this at a better price than others.
Click image to see larger version.