RETAIL STARTING AT: $34.95
View Wholesale Pricing Information
What is the Nice ice cooler?
In succession to the booming Ice lantern, we have invented the Nice ice cooler™. This is a mold to make a unique cooler of ice that will keep your bottles chilled! The Nice ice cooler is perfectly suitable for bottles of champagne, white- or rosé wine, bottles of water, ice tea or cold served spirits. The ice shape will last about 6 hours at 70ºF/20ºC. All this time it will keep your bottle at chilled temperature. The melting ice is collected in the stylish bowl with the stainless steel finish which is included. The mold is 6 inch / 15 cm high and will fit in any freezer with drawers.
Decorate the Nice ice cooler for special occasions!
There are endless possibilities to decorate the Nice ice cooler by freezing it with ornaments, fruits, food colour dye, seafood etc. or just by putting a candle inside. The Nice ice cooler is a unique and new design product, which will look very smart at your table setting. It makes also a great gift! The mold comes with stylish bowl with a stainless steel finish and a leaflet filled with instructions (in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Dutch), with handful tips and beautiful pictures with many ideas and suggestions. The mold is reusable so you can make as many coolers as you like!
How does it work?
- Fill the mold with water to ½ inch / 1 cm. of the edge.
- Freeze 24 hours, depending on your freezer setting.
- Allow frozen mold to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature
- Turn the mold over and pour warm (not boiling) tap water in the centre cavity.
- Discard the water after 5 minutes and remove the mold. Repeat as needed.
- After removing the mold, put the Nice ice cooler on the bowl included (on a dish stand) to collect the melting water. It will last about 6 hours at 70ºF/20ºC (with a candle inside about 4 hours).
- Place the bottle chilled in the Nice ice cooler.
- For more transparent ice, use distilled water.
- To shorten the freezing time, set your freezer dial on the coldest setting.
- If the ice is rough or uneven when removing the mold from the freezer, pour a little hot water over the surface or fill the uneven part with water and place it another hour in the freezer.
Single packed in full colour box, containing the mold, the bowl with a stainless steel finish and a leaflet filled with instructions (in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Dutch), with handful tips and beautiful pictures with ideas and suggestions.
Outercarton contains 12 pieces.
20 ft container contains 4560 Nice Ice coolers.